Parts / Procurement
Job Description: The Parts position is responsible for
vendor ordering and receiving, Stocking, and pricing as well as retail counter
and phone answering while complying with the company's safety and customer
service programs as well as established policies and procedures.
• This is a full time position requiring experience in small engine / mechanical
• Computer Skills including experience with Microsoft Windows
• Some Saturdays and evenings required
• Professional Phone Etiquette
• Detail oriented
• Multi tasking
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Lifting, Bending, reaching, and manipulating objects.
Pay: Pay will Vary from $14.20 per hour to $15.00 per hour
based on experience.